The following are the priority Investment Categories under the Priority Investment Program of Gamu:
• Industrial/manufacturing – those activities that are related to companies engaged in the manufacture of products.
• Commercial – those activities that are related to enterprises that provide goods or services for profit.
• Tourism – those activities that provides accommodations, services, amenities, for pleasure, leisure, recreation and business.
• Agri-business – an industry engaged in the producing operations of a farm, the manufacture and distribution of farm equipment and supplies, and the processing, storage, and distribution of farm commodities.
• Environmental Sanitation – those activities aimed at improving or maintaining the standard of basic environmental conditions, including but not limited to, clean and safe water supply, safe animal, human and and industrial waste disposal.